Farmers market at The Terrace on the 16th floor of the Trump Tower in Chicago (Jose M. Osorio/Chicago Tribune)
via Chicago Tribune – Food & Wine
1. These carrots have dirt on them.
2. How much for one?
3. If I buy two pounds of beans, do I get a discount?
4. What kind of pesticides do you use?
5. How much bio-diesel did you use to drive here from Iowa, again?
6. Were these beets humanely killed?
7. Isn’t grass-fed beef redundant? or But I don’t like grass-fed beef.
8. How come you never have creamed corn?
9. Do you have change for a $100 bill?
10. It’s cheaper at (name of supermarket).