I am the fifth of seven children. My mom and dad bought 5 acres of land along with it’s old farmhouse 33 years ago. Over the years, my dad created a beautiful apple orchard here. It was the family business to raise fresh produce to sell at our local Farmers’ Markets. Mom and Dad need to retire, so the orchard needs some new caretakers.
Share via Twitter
- RT @mindfuleveryday: Our ability to be happy depends on our ability to stay in the present moment. #mindfulness 6 hours ago
- RT @Snoopy: Retweet if you believe in the #GreatPumpkin https://t.co/5e11sbXdOx 6 hours ago
- RT @lupusincolor: Be active. Exercising regularly releases endorphins and contributes to your level of happiness and will help you feel bet… 16 hours ago
- @PascoSheriff He’s a good boy! 💙 17 hours ago
- RT @Joe_Gatto: Kindness is so gangster. 17 hours ago