I am the fifth of seven children. My mom and dad bought 5 acres of land along with it’s old farmhouse 33 years ago. Over the years, my dad created a beautiful apple orchard here. It was the family business to raise fresh produce to sell at our local Farmers’ Markets. Mom and Dad need to retire, so the orchard needs some new caretakers.
Share via Twitter
- RT @OfficerMorton: Last #CommercialBreak of #LivePD tonight and I needed to get this off of my chest #LivePDNation. #ThinBlueLine #BackTheB… 46 minutes ago
- RT @andrewdecker593: Let's show some Twitter love to this Marine!! 👉 @sam100marine @DentonCountyDA @JeffreyYarbrou2 @PoliceCreek @CastellK… 1 day ago
- #LivePDNation @LivePDNation Let’s get the word out for Sam the Marine! twitter.com/sam100marine/s… 1 day ago
- Hi Sam! Just became a follower. God Bless you, Thank You for your service! Happy Birthday! twitter.com/sam100marine/s… 1 day ago
- RT @JeffreyYarbrou2: Friday 💙 Fam @andrewdecker593 @DentonCountyDA @TeriHentschel @Diane09876 @EvictAtty @BlueWalkPoconos @RocksForLEOs @Ki… 1 day ago