I am the fifth of seven children. My mom and dad bought 5 acres of land along with it’s old farmhouse 33 years ago. Over the years, my dad created a beautiful apple orchard here. It was the family business to raise fresh produce to sell at our local Farmers’ Markets. Mom and Dad need to retire, so the orchard needs some new caretakers.
Share via Twitter
- @garyvee Business hours: 0 🔥🔥🔥 15 hours ago
- RT @SheriffChody: If you can't fly, then run, if you cant run, then walk, if you cant walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to… 23 hours ago
- RT @NationalSheriff: It doesn't end. @MobileALPolice confirmed Officer Sean Tuder was shot earlier today trying to arrest a suspect. Our… 23 hours ago
- https://t.co/4kKbcGpON7 1 day ago
- RT @BillyGraham: "Our sufferings may be hard to bear, but they teach us lessons which, in turn, equip and enable us to help others." #Billy… 1 day ago